Houston, we are go for launch!
I should be able to check e-mail from time to time, so you can always try that to contact us. Great times are ahead. It’s a strange feeling. We have been getting ready for this for so long and now its finally happening. It almost feels surreal. We are all very grateful that we are finally going to get Rachael. I find I am so exited I can hardly keep a thought in my head or stand still. Half way around the world awaits our little girl. I work around the house and I still have a feeling of surprise to know when we come back, it won’t be just the three of us anymore. I’m already planning to get the bike and the caboose out to take Rachael for some bike rides, just as I did with Merrill. Merrill can’t wait to meet her little sister and show her the ropes. Kristin is so happy to have another baby to hold and be a little sister to Merrill.
We appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers. So hang on Rachael, we’re on our way!
We fly at night tomorrow, so to
John 14:18:
“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.”
73

1 Comments:
Have a great trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home